Customer Support Rep
Monday – Friday 11am-6pm
|Summary: The primary role of the Tier 1 Customer Support Representatives is to answer inbound Gatemaster phone calls, reply to emails from our clients and help with special projects as defined by their manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility for answering phone calls with a polite and attentive attitude within defined service levels.
- Complete assigned emails under the Support inbox within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Maintain a polite and informative attitude while helping clients on phone calls.
- Build strong client relationships as a representative of Gatemaster.
- Responsible for follow-up with clients as needed.
- Follow strong customer service practices to maintain the strong relationship between the Company and the client.
- Escalate issues to managements when Support Technician is unable to resolve the client’s situation.
- Help support sales team with scheduling demonstrations.
- 0-1-year experience with inbound customer call center other customer service role.
- Representatives must be polite and professional at all times while exhibiting a positive attitude and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to quickly learn a complex software application and help users with questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of major internet browsers and Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organizational skills to maintain clear communication on projects with clients and peers
- Able to stay calm and properly assist customers who are upset.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
How to apply: All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
© 2023 Gatemaster. All Rights Reserved.
Creative by The Evoke Group