Gatemaster was founded in 1994 by individuals looking to provide a software solution for those in the admissions and attraction industry. We give admission and attraction business owners the tools and features they need to operate their business successfully while providing solutions to increase revenue through our point-of-sale, E-Commerce, and Ticketing platform. Our company is looking for an administrative assistant to be responsible for handling a variety of phone calls while using different systems for scheduling, creating trouble tickets, and communicating client needs with our sales team. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to our Denver office. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Job Summary $12.00 an hour 20 hours per week – Part-time during hours 9am to 1pm (M, T, W, Th, F) at our Broomfield, Colorado office. 8181 Arista Place Broomfield, Co. 80021 Duties include:
- Handling incoming calls and route calls appropriately
- Make collection calls as needed
- Create trouble ticket for support staff when they are not available
- Provide Tier 1 solutions to clients over the phone and via ticketing system
- Research cost for travel, trade shows, and anything else that may need a comparison.
- Help plan and coordinate office and client events.
- Maintaining supply inventory and reporting needs of staff to upper management
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Assist upper management with meeting notes and follow up.
- Help manage planning trade shows and itineraries
- Create presentations, spreadsheets, and correspondence
- Update and maintain company information on social media
- Provides support to upper management as needed
- Provides backup support to other employees as needed
- Perform additional assignments and task per management’s direction
- Ensure discretion and protect the confidentiality of data and information
- Prepare interoffice communications for upper management
- Keep meeting notes and provide summary
- High school diploma
- Must have strong computer skills: prior knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Effective communication skills/Must sound confident over the phone.
- Must prove basic computer skills
- Must have the ability to learn on your own and manage time
- Must agree and meet to expectations set by you and leadership
- Business casual environment
- Sitting at a computer most of the day
- Typing, data entry and reading on a computer
- Communicating face to face, by web tools and on the telephone with coworkers and clients
- We participate in the E-Verify Program
© 2023 Gatemaster. All Rights Reserved.
Creative by The Evoke Group