STUDENT INTERN‐ MARKETING DEPARTMENT – Denver Area
Gatemaster Systems has more than a 20 years of experience as a software point of sale and ticketing solution for the amusement business. Clients include: family entertainment facilities, Ski Resorts, Museums, Zoos and Aquariums, and more.
Internship Description: Our office, located in Broomfiled, CO is seeking an intern for our Marketing Department. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Marketing Department with a variety of social media and marketing initiatives. You will become very familiar our marketing engine and will gain hands-on experience at a company who has a world-wide clientele.
Wage: Unpaid – school credit Length: FT or PT for selected school term Job Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Social Media focus includes: a. Assist with social media engagement by helping manage social channels. b. Drafting and editing copy for social channels. c. Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
2. Marketing/advertising focus includes: a. Engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns. b. Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
3. General responsibilities include, but are not limited to: a. Researching industry‐specific sites (blogs, forums, landing pages, competitors, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information. b. Maintaining marketing program files. c. blog writing
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Our internship is designed for individuals who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and who will be continuing their undergraduate studies in the winter/spring. Candidates should be seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Journalism.
- Be available a minimum of 16 hours a week
How to apply: All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]