As an attraction professional, you know that the guest experience is everything. When guests have a positive experience, they’re more likely to return, spend more money, and recommend your attraction to others. But how can you create a truly memorable guest experience?
One way is to implement guest-driven transactions. Guest-driven transactions (GDTs) are a new way of thinking about customer service and hospitality. They focus on creating an experience beyond just the transaction and instead create an atmosphere that customers want to return to.
Here are just a few of the benefits of GDTs for attractions:
- Increased revenue: GDTs can help you increase revenue in several ways. First, they can make it easier for guests to purchase tickets and other products, leading to increased sales. Second, GDTs can help you upsell guests on additional products and services. Third, GDTs can help you collect more data about your guests, which you can use to target them with more relevant marketing messages.
- Decreased lines: GDTs can help you decrease lines by making it easier for guests to check in, purchase tickets, and buy food. This can lead to a better guest experience and increased satisfaction.
- Improved guest satisfaction: GDTs can help you improve guest satisfaction by making the entire transaction process more efficient and convenient. This can make guests feel valued and appreciated, leading to repeat visits and positive word-of-mouth.
How Gatemaster is Helping Attractions Implement GDTs
Gatemaster is a leading ticketing and guest management solution provider for the attractions industry. We understand the importance of GDTs for attractions and are committed to helping our clients implement them successfully.
We offer a variety of solutions that can help you implement GDTs, including:
- Our cloud-based ticketing system: Our ticketing system makes it easy for guests to purchase tickets online, on their mobile devices, or at the gate. This can help you reduce lines and improve guest satisfaction.
- Our guest management system: Our guest management system provides you with a single view of all your guests, including their purchase history, preferences, and contact information. This information can be used to personalize the guest experience and upsell guests on additional products and services.
- Our analytics tools: Our analytics tools provide you with insights into your guests’ behavior, which you can use to improve the guest experience and increase revenue.
What Makes Guests Invest More in Experiences?
At Gatemaster, we’ve looked at what makes guests invest more in experiences. We’ve found that the following factors are important:
- Convenience: Guests want the transaction process to be as easy and convenient as possible. GDTs can help you achieve this by making it easy for guests to purchase tickets, check in, and order food.
- Personalization: Guests want to feel like they’re valued and appreciated. GDTs can help you achieve this by personalizing the guest experience based on their purchase history, preferences, and contact information.
- Engagement: Guests want to be entertained and engaged. GDTs can help you achieve this by incorporating interactive elements into the transaction process, such as surveys, polls, and games.
Why Spending More Time with Menus and Less Time in Lines Financially Benefits Attractions
When guests spend more time with menus and less time in lines, it can have a number of financial benefits for attractions. For example, guests spending more time with menus will likely invest more. And guests who spend less time in lines are more likely to visit additional attractions and spend more money overall.
In addition, guests with a positive experience with GDTs are more likely to return to your attraction. This can lead to increased revenue and repeat visitation.
If you’re looking for ways to increase revenue, decrease lines, and improve guest satisfaction, GDTs are a great option. Gatemaster can help you implement GDTs successfully and create a truly memorable guest experience for your visitors.
To learn more about how Gatemaster can help you implement GDTs, please contact us today.