Gatemaster was founded in 1994 by individuals looking to provide a software solution for those in the admissions and attraction industry. We give admission and attraction business owners the tools and features they need to operate their business successfully while providing solutions to increase revenue through our point-of-sale, E-Commerce, and Ticketing platform.
- Coordinate with members of different teams ensuring the client has the tools for successful implementation.
- Facilitate first time installation, first time walk through of our program, schedule training sessions, and communicate the client’s needs with other departments as needed.
- Work with clients to understand the needs of their unique industry and facility to take a strategic approach to setting up their point-of-sale and ticketing system.
- Communicate with our clients and set proper expectation while notating in the client account history, process, questions, and needs.
- Assist clients with understanding industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain proficiency of Gatemaster software and products.
- Develop and maintain proficiency of the admissions and attraction industry.
- Act as a liaison between the client and our sales and technical support team.
- Identify potential problems and opportunities related to the implementation of onboarding.
- Identify and promote opportunities for process improvements.
- Possible travel for trade shows. (Not required)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Software onboarding experience preferred
- Be comfortable with an environment of change
- Ability to adapt to a growing business and it’s needs
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the admissions and attraction industry preferred
- Organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to interact efficiently at all levels of internal and external clients
- Technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Full understanding of all training material presented
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Expert in the entire MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with other professionals, both peers and Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects within in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter with a well-developed work ethic and tremendous resourcefulness
- Must be comfortable with learning new tools and providing feedback to upper management.
- Casual office environment
- Sitting at a computer most of the day
- Typing, data entry and reading on a computer
- Communicating face to face, by web tools and on telephone
Gatemaster has developed the leading point-of-sale and ticketing software for amusement facilities. Our software is unique in that all point-of-sale features are easily accessible from a single all-inclusive program. Gatemaster is suitable for admission and attraction-based businesses large and small. We have a proven software solution that has been tried and tested in multiple environments. With twenty years’ experience and over 800 clients in 16 different countries Gatemaster is well positioned for growth. We are excited for you to join our team and show us what you got.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software onboarding: 1 year
- Knowledge of admissions and attraction industry
- Past point-of-sale experience
- Effective communication skills
- Confidence in explaining tools and communication
- Must prove basic computer skills and knowledge
- Must have the ability to learn on your own and manage time
- Must agree and meet to expectations set by you and leadership
- Denver Area, CO